Dorcas Technologies aims to be a partner of choice, focusing on agility and creativity to drive digital transformations with high added-value.
Would you like to join a Startup where you will have the opportunity to express your full potential, build great products and challenge the status quo?
Our team is looking for talented collaborators that are eager to sharpen their skills while shaping the future of education technologies in Africa.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, maintain and improve our softwares.
- Act as a consultant for our customers and provide the support required to ease the integration on the platforms.
- Train our users across the country and help them get the most out of our solutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive more innovations.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX.
- Experience working with two or more from the following:
- Web application development,
- Unix/Linux environments,
- Software security,
- Developing large software systems,
- Mobile application development,
- SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Test automation,
- Distributed and parallel systems.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Note: We will contact you if your profile matches an open position.