Marketing and Sales Representative
Dorcas Technologies aims to be a partner of choice, focusing on agility and creativity to drive digital transformations with high added-value.
Would you like to join a Startup where you will have the opportunity to express your full potential, build great products and challenge the status quo?
Our team is looking for talented collaborators that are eager to sharpen their skills while shaping the future of education technologies in Africa.
- Be creative, customer-satisfaction-oriented, accountable and very professional.
- Understand at a high level the mechanics of our products and sell a realistic vision.
- Develop successful sales plans and amazing materials (brochures, posters, etc.) without exceeding the budget.
- Close deals and keep sales records.
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers and:
- understand their current and future needs;
- bring to their attention the availability of new products by sending brochures, emails, or making presentations or demos;
- give customer feedback (feature requests, concerns, acknowledgements, etc.) to the management and engineering team.
- Setup, run, analyse surveys (user satisfaction, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Organize and animate seminars and training sessions about our solutions.
- Represent the company at important events and forum (Promote, etc.).
- Write articles for our blogs.
- Expect mobility across the country.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, and to develop recommendations and action plans.
- Business strategy and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Note: We will contact you if your profile matches an open position.